When's The Last Time You Saw an Eye Doctor?
Discover what problems can be spotted with your eye exam or update your prescription!
Our eye doctors specialize in complete eye exams for the whole family. Children should have eye exams annually to check their vision and make sure they do not have any eye conditions that could impede their learning. Not only do we offer full pediatric eye exams, we also have a great selection of comfortable and cool frames that kids love. For older patients, we provide full eye disease screening and treatment. All patients over 50 should get screened for glaucoma, as this serious eye disease has no symptoms in the early stages.
Our optometry practice is equipped with state-of-the-art technology & specialty testing equipment so our eye doctor can detect, diagnose and treat many of the most common eye conditions at the earliest stages. We offer digital retinal imaging, so that we can see details in your eyes that are not available using other technology.
Tired of wearing contacts or glasses? We offer Lasik consultations to help you decide about what type of vision surgery would be right for you.
We specialize in treating some common eye conditions, such as dry eye and conjunctivitis.
Have you ever wished you could wake up and see perfectly? Ortho-k lenses are worn overnight to gently correct your vision. These special lenses are a great option for kids.
Eye problems can range from mild to severe. Some are chronic, while others may resolve on their own. We tell our patients that if your eyes don’t look healthy, feel good or see well, book an eye exam as soon as possible.
Don't Delay - Visit Our Burlington Eye Care Center Today.
Please read more about the complete family eye care services at our clinic. Then make an appointment online. You may also write or call us with any questions about eye conditions, eyeglasses, or contact lenses.
- Dr's Eyecare Center's optometrists in Burlington use the latest technology when providing routine eye examinations.
- When should your child have their first eye exam? Plus, learn about special considerations for developing eyes.
- We use cutting-edge digital imaging technology to assess your eyes. Many eye diseases, if detected at an early stage, can be treated successfully without total loss of vision.
- We are diagnosing and managing diseases like glaucoma, macular degeneration and cataracts with cutting edge technology.
- Our Burlington optometrists are here to help you make the right decision about vision surgery.
- Drs. Eyecare Center's dedicated and compassionate staff of Optometrists, Opticians and trained technicians provides quality eyecare to residents of nursing homes and assisted living facilities without them ever having to leave home.
- Do you need emergency eye care? Dr.’s Eyecare Center provides skilled and effective emergency eye care in Burlington, Willingboro, Moorestown, Cinnaminson, & Cherry Hill, NJ. With a 24-hour emergency number, we will always make sure you get seen quickly, whether it's during office hours or the middle of the night. If you have sustained an eye injury, have something in your eye, or experienced vision loss or abnormalities in your vision, contact us right away for fast, skilled, and compassionate care.
- Dr. Levy answers your eyecare questions