In an ongoing effort to keep our patients and staff safe during these uncertain times, we’d like to inform everyone of our office procedures that things are still in place.
- Masks and sanitization are mandatory for entrance and patients will be subject to temperature checks.
- Patients and their guests will receive a COVID-19 screening at the time of check in.
- The front entrance will be used for patients visiting the optical boutique only.
- The side entrance will be used for patients visiting the doctors office.
- Only the person or persons receiving services will be permitted in the building, with exception given to patients who require physical assistance, translation services, special needs and group home setting patients.
- During peak office hours, our patients and guests may be asked to wait in their vehicles until their turn for services as to not exceed our 55 person building capacity and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
We also ask that appointments be made by phone or by request online. Telemedicine visits are available for those patients who do not wish to enter the office and can be scheduled to your convenience.
We thank you for understanding and look forward to seeing you soon.